Why Wait? Get started now for just $89.99/year!
Build your own successful online domain and hosting reseller business! We provide you with everything you need: products, support, even a professional web site. And with our turnkey setup, your eCommerce site is online from the moment you sign up! Plus, you can:
- Build YOUR domain name and hosting product offerings! Choose from Domains‡, Hosting, Email, VPS, Dedicated Servers, WordPress, Site Builders and much more (view list).
- Set the retail pricing YOU want. There are no deposits, minimums or advance purchases required.
- Customize YOUR White-Label Domain Reseller eCommerce site. Add your own logo and images, customize colors and more. Or simply choose one of six ready-made designs.
|Products & Plan Features|| Basic Reseller
|The BEST buy rates in the industry|
|Earn Pay-Per-Click commission on customers’ parked domains|
|24/7 support for you and your customers|
|Complete traffic analysis|
|Email Marketing & Press Release Templates|
|Reseller forum, blog, podcast and live chat|
|Automated billing and renewals|
|Turnkey Web site with cart and credit card processing|
|Advertising campaign tracking built in|
|FREE Bonus software & extras|
|Become a DomainReseller.Hosting Reseller Today!||Join Now||Join Now|
Here are just some of the FREE extras (over a $250,000 value) you get when you sign up to become a DomainReseller.Hosting Reseller!
OVER $250,000 Value
- Domain and Hosting Reseller eCommerce site, including shopping cart and credit card processing.
- 24/7 technical and sales support for your customers.
- Customer billing and renewals.
- How to be a Reseller ebook, written by one of our top resellers.
- Search Engine Visibility shows you how to submit your site to popular search engines.
- Express Email Marketing® comes with templates to help you market to your customers.
- Tools you can use to create a custom web site for your store – Shared Hosting or Website Builder for Resellers.
- SSL Certificate reassures your customers your storefront is secure.
- Online Storage gives you anytime-anywhere access to all your files.
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee.
Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers!
Congratulations on your new business venture! When you log in to the Reseller Control Center for the first time, the Quick Setup Wizard helps you quickly set up your storefront. After you complete the steps in the Quick Setup Wizard, your storefront is live on the Internet.
You can customize your storefront by displaying your own domain name in the Web browser’s address bar. For example, your storefront URL can display as http://www.yourdomain.com instead of the default white-label URL.
You might already use a custom domain that forwards or links to your storefront. This feature differs from those options in that your custom domain remains visible in the Web browser’s address bar as your customers click through most of your storefront.
For security purposes, we limit this feature to certain pages of your storefront. When customers enter secure areas of your storefront, the default URL displays instead of your custom domain.
If you want, you can continue to link a custom home page to your storefront. For example, your custom page at http://www.yourdomain.com can link to your storefront at http://shop.yourdomain.com instead of linking to the default URL. That way, your unique branding continues to display for your customers. Notice that the key is to use a different subdomain, such as shop.
You can remove your custom domain at any time.
To Use a Custom Domain for Your Reseller Storefront
- Log in to your Reseller Control Center.
- From the Settings menu, select Storefront Domains.
- For Subdomain Name, enter the subdomain you want to use. For example, enter www or shop. For more information, see What is a subdomain?
- For Select the domain you’d like to use, do one of the following:
- To use a domain name hosted here, select it from the list. We update your DNS for you.
- To use a domain name hosted elsewhere, select Enter another domain, and then enter it in the Enter the domain you’d like to use field.
- If your domain name is hosted elsewhere, you must manually update your DNS with your hosting provider. To do so, create a new CNAME for your subdomain.
- For an example of how to add a CNAME, see Manage DNS for Your Domain Names.
Click OK. It can take up to 48 hours for your changes to take effect.
Skinning your reseller storefront lets you customize and control your reseller website’s home page. This lets you focus on your storefront’s search engine optimization (SEO) by inserting meta data specific to your domain, while still linking off to the reseller storefront we provide.
This article shows you how to skin your storefront by creating an HTML Web page. You can host this page on your own hosting account, using your own domain name. However, this article does not show you how to customize your home page — you are responsible for the coding to customize it.
If you want to customize your storefront’s appearance without creating a skin, see Customizing Your Basic or Pro Reseller Storefront.
To Skin Your Reseller Storefront
- Go to your storefront’s white-label URL. Locate this URL by clicking View Storefront from the Reseller Control Center.
- From the File menu on your browser, select the option to save the page:
- Internet Explorer— select Save As.
- FireFox— select Save Page As.
- Save the file as index.html. Select Web Page, complete as the file type, and then click OK. This also saves an index_files folder in the same location.
- Upload index.html and the index_files folder to the root directory of your hosting account. See FTP: How to upload files for more information.
Setting product offerings, which include your default domain name registration length and nameservers, is the third step in creating your Reseller storefront. When you log in to the Reseller Control Center for the first time, you must use the Quick Setup Wizard that displays to select your default product settings and nameservers.
After initial setup, you can go to the Products & Pricing tab to update this information. For more information, see Updating Products and Services for Your Reseller Storefront and Setting Default Nameservers for Your Reseller Customers.
To Set Product Offerings in Your Reseller Account
- Log in to your Reseller Control Center.
- If the Quick Setup Wizard displays, click Get Started. Otherwise, from the Account Settings tab, click Quick Setup.
- For Product Settings, do the following:
- Automatically opt me in … — Select this option if you want to sell new products as soon as they’re available.
- Select your default domain registration period — Select the default length of time for which you want customers to register domain names. Your customers can change the registration period for their domain names before completing their purchases.
- For Default Name Servers, select one of the following:
- Parked name server — Select this option if you want to put your customers’ domain names on your parked nameservers by default. (This option is best for customers who aren’t hosting their domain names immediately.)
- Hosting name server — Select this option if you want to put your customers’ domain names on your hosting nameservers by default. (This option is best for customers hosting their domain names with you.)
- Click Save and Continue.
In the Reseller Control Center, you can set your own pricing for the products and services you offer on your Reseller storefront. You must set your prices above each product’s minimum retail price.
If you want, you can set different prices for new purchases and renewals. Or, you can set new-purchase pricing for a single product, and then quickly apply it to renewals as well. You can also set bulk pricing for an entire product group.
- Setting Product Pricing for New Purchases
- Setting Product Pricing for Renewals
- Setting Prices for a Product Group
For information about creating sales, see Creating Sales on Your Reseller Storefront.
For information about changing your currency preference, see Setting the Currency Preference for Your Reseller Storefront.
Resellers receive commission at the end of every month for the previous month’s earnings. For example, we pay commission earned during December at the end of January.
However, we only send the commission if you reach the minimum payment threshold for your payee’s payment method; otherwise, your commission rolls over to the next month until you reach the minimum.
|Payment Method||Minimum||Fee per Payment|
|Good As Gold||$5||None|
- 1 Payments exceeding $20,000 will be split into multiple PayPal transactions.
- 2 Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for the first Direct Deposit payment to be processed after entering or updating payee account information.
You can create custom promotion codes in the Reseller Control Center. Custom promo codes let you offer your customers discounts they can apply to their orders, which is a great way to promote your storefront. You can have up to 10 active codes at one time.
You can use your promo codes in emails, text and banner advertisements, and more. For more information, see Creating Banner and Text Ads for Your Reseller Storefront.
NOTE: When you use custom promo codes in marketing campaigns, you must display the message, “See Cart for details.”
To Create Custom Promotion Codes
- Log in to your Reseller Control Center.
- Go to the Sales & Promotions tab, and then select Custom Promotions.
- For Promo code, enter the name of the code. You can enter up to 10 alphanumeric characters. For example, type Save10.
- Promo codes must be unique. Two resellers cannot create the same promo code. Once you create a promo code, you cannot change its name.
- For Description, enter a description of the promo code for your reference. You can enter up to 250 alphanumeric characters.
- For Discount, enter a number for the discount amount you want to offer, and then select % or $. For example, to offer a 10 percent discount, type 10 and then select %.
- Your discount amount must be in USD and cannot exceed 15 percent. For example, if you enter a discount amount of $15 here, then you must enter at least $100 in the next field.
- For Minimum order amount, enter the minimum amount in USD that a customer must spend to use this promo code.
- The amount you enter must be high enough so that the discount amount does not exceed 15 percent. For example, if you chose a discount amount of $15 in the previous step, then you must enter at least $100 here.
- For Currency, select USD or All Currencies.
- You must opt in to multi-currency pricing to select All Currencies. For more information, see Setting the Currency Preference for Your Reseller Storefront.
- Enter a Start date and End date for the promo code. The date range cannot exceed one year.
- To activate the promo code now, select Make this promo code active.
- Click Save.
For information about viewing or editing your promo codes, see Viewing and Editing Custom Promotion Codes.
Do you charge sales or transaction fees?
Yes. We charge a 2.5% credit card fee (applied to the sum of all products purchased) plus $0.25 per order transaction fee for all orders placed through your reseller site.
If one of your customers purchased a hosting account and email totaling $10, the fee would be as follows:
Credit card fee: $10 * .025 = $0.25
Plus $0.25 transaction fee = $0.50 total sales fees on this order.
Displays commissions earned during a selected time period, including units sold, retail price, wholesale price, credit card fees and commissions. For more information, see Viewing the Commissions Report.
Displays commissions by product for a selected time period, including units sold, retail price, wholesale price, credit card fees and commissions. For more information, see Viewing the Product Commissions Report.
Marketing Source Codes
Displays where your customers are coming from, campaigns they follow, and how many hits each campaign draws for a particular marketing source code. For more information, see Viewing the Marketing Source Codes Report.
Displays the history of commission payments, including the payment date, transaction number, payment type, and payment amount. For more information, see Viewing the Payment History Report.
Product Sales Report
Displays a comparison of sales by product for two selected time periods, including units, orders, revenue and commission. For more information, see Viewing the Product Sales Report.
Displays earnings from pay-per-click advertising from domain names parked through your Reseller storefront. For more information, see Viewing the PPC Commissions Report.
Displays refunded orders for a selected time period, including customer number, original receipt number, refund receipt number, date of refund, product refunded and the refund amount. For more information, see Viewing the Refunds Report.
Displays customer numbers with products coming up for renewals within a specific date range. For more information, see Viewing the Renewals Report.
Displays basic information about your customers.For more information, see Using the Customer Lookup Report.
Displays orders by a specific customer for a selected time period, including number of orders, total revenue and total commission.For more information, see Viewing the Customer Sales Report.
Discount Customer List
Displays customers who are receiving discount or wholesale pricing. For more information, see Viewing Discount Customers in Your Reseller Account.
Discount Customer Sales Report
Displays discount customer sales activity. For more information, see Viewing the Discount Customer Sales Report.
Displays detailed information about a particular domain registered with you. For more information, see Using the Domain Lookup Tool.
Displays a list of domains registered during a specific time period including the date the domain was registered, the expiration date, number of years registered, and the original order number. For more information, see Viewing Domain Registrations.
Displays a list of domains that have been requested to be transferred away from your storefront, including the date the transfer was initiated, the customer number, the original order number of the domain registration, and the current status of the transfer. For more information, see Viewing the Pending Transfers Report.